Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Meanings

In my boredom, I decided to research the meaning behind my first name. The description I found was so eerily accurate, I began using the same website to look at my parents and sisters names. When the descriptions of my entire family fit each of us flawlessly, I knew I had to share! (even our dog, Cody, fits his profile haha)

According to http://www.first-names-meanings.com/

Crystal is…
Self-motivated, efficient, resourceful, active and courageous, these are powerful personalities. They need to shine, want to impress and love attracting attention to themselves indirectly. They are original, scorn all that is ordinary and are not made for subordinate roles. As bad losers, failure can drive them crazy. Luckily, they know exactly how to grab hold of the opportunities that life offers them.They can be exclusive and have difficulty sharing, such is their need for privacy.
They are also drawn to the spiritual dimension. They appreciate moments of solitude, peace and quiet, which they can spend far away in thought, meditating or cultivating their minds. They are fascinated by the supernatural. In matters of the heart, you´ll seldom catch them blushing or flushing, and they will never expose their deepest feelings. They are particularly mysterious and quite out of reach. In a potential partner they look for a similarity of interests and values above all else, and are extremely selective when it comes to choosing their lovers and friends. As young women, taking on the roles of wife and mother are far from being number one on their list of priorities. Crystal intends, first and foremost, to succeed in her personal and professional lives.

WOW. I mean, even the people I’m closest to couldn’t write a more accurate explanation of my personality. Creeeeeeeepy!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment