Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Makes Me Happy

I don't know about the rest of you, but every once in awhile, as I'm venturing through the virtual expanse we know as the internet- I come across something hilarious or inspiring or something that, quite frankly, just makes me happy! This is one of those things! If you haven't seen it, please do yourself a favor and watch it! It's well worth your while, and if nothing else, it will take you on a fantastic journey back to your childhood.
                                  
                           Behold the One Man Disney Medley


                            

Now, I could go on a rant about how amazing that was, but instead I'll just leave you to form your own opinion. Long story short, this guy is rapidly gaining recognition and I wanted to be the one to share the awesomeness of Nick Pitera with you!

PS. If you like Phantom of the Opera or Les Miserables, you should check out the links below! They are equally incredible videos! Enjoy!

                                            One Man Phantom


                             


                               One Man Les Mis


                              



2 comments: